Re: Compiling and installing.

From: George Laiacona III (george@eisainc.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 09:45:37 CET

> The detailed installation instructions are in the file INSTALL, but
> basically you should only need to type:
>
> ./configure
> make
> make install
>
> There are a couple of library dependencies (mainly Mowitz), but you'll
> find out about that soon enough if you need to. ;-)
>
> Ulric

That's what I did do. Except the make command produced nothing but the error
message. I'm not sure if I have all the dependencies satisfied. I would
imagine that the latest release of Red Hat Linux should have most of the
libraries. Mowitz rings no bells, however. But shouldn't make at least try
to produce something? Instead I get the "No targets specified and no
makefile found. Stop." error message.
I'm going to check the siag website again, review the dependencies, and see
if there are installers for those on the site.

Thanks.

George.