Re: siag suddenly stopped calculating SIOD expressions.

From: Ulric Eriksson (ulric@siag.nu)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 10:13:21 CEST

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Geordie Birch wrote:

> Yesterday siag suddenly stopped calculating SIOD expressions.
> One minute it was working fine, then I fired it up again and it was broken.
>
> I have tried creating new expressions in blank files to no avail.

Does the SIOD interpreter work at all? Try entering a SIOD command
(Tools - Command - SIOD on the menu), for example (gc). It should print
something like "[GC took 0.066667 cpu seconds, 14908 cells collected]" on
the status bar.

You should also check that you have the right default interpreter. If you
want SIOD, select Edit - Change Default Interpreter - SIOD on the menu.

Ulric