can't find library libMowitz.so.0

From: Luke Johnson (lukejohnson14@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 17:00:08 CET

Hopefully this isn't a repeat of a post I tried to send a few days ago, but
I don't think worked.

Basically, I've compiled/installed Xawm Mowitz and Siag successfully (and in
that order). Unfortunately, whenever I try to actually run a Siag office
application I get a message spit back to me saying "can't find library
libMowitz.so.0"

I don't see the file in any of the 'mowitz' created directories that I've
checked, but the compile did not bail out with an error, there is even a
mowitz-config app that is working.

Any clues/ideas as to what I can do about this?

Thanks a ton,
-Luke