Siag Office 3.5.6 released

From: Ulric Eriksson (ulric@siag.nu)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 20:57:49 CET

In this release:

Default keybindings changed to what "everything else" uses. This includes
^Q to quit, ^X to cut, ^C to copy and ^V to paste. The old Emacs-like
keybindings made a lot of sense when I wrote a spreadsheet in 1987, but
not really now.

Backwards oldtimers can still use whatever they like, courtesy of the
brilliant X resource system. ;-)

In 2001, a fellow named Bram Shoenmaker sent me a Dutch translation. For
some reason, I didn't see it sitting in my mailbox until recently, but
now it's released.

Ulric