egon segmentation fault and accented chars

From: Carlo A. Bertelli (Charta s.r.l.) <bertelli_at_charta.acme.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:52:34 +0100

Hello,
I installed Siag Office as an AUR package into Arch Linux, but there
are problems that I don't khow how to solve.
One is about egon, which causes a segmentation fault.
The other is about accented chars. There should be something wrong
with xfce4 (does it make sense?), because changing theme to gnome
environment let me at least input one accented char in Siag, no
success with Pw.
Are there debugging flags I should use to understand whet happens?
TIA
Carlo