Siag 3.1.1

Let's see if I can be first to announce something this time. Siag 3.1.1 is
released. Thanks to *more* and *better* autoconfiguration, this release
builds out of the box on NetBSD, in addition to all the places it already
built out of the box.

I think it should work with Irix as well, but I have no way to test that.

There is also a minor fix for the colour handling when the colour map is
full.

Pw.ad has a few examples of how dead keys can be simulated by using
translations in combination with the function special-char.

Ulric