Problem with SIAG fonts

Hello

I have downloaded SIAG office's binaries and installed them.

The problem is that when i run gw ou siag, it is wirten :

T1_Initlib() : No fonts from Database file found
Initialization of T1 lib failed

But I found these fonts in my /usr/share/fonts/default/Type1/

What could i do to solve this problem ???

Many Thanks

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur Internet, EXANE ne peut etre tenue responsable de son contenu.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.
The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Therefore EXANE cannot be considered responsible for the contents.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please delete it and notify the sender.