Little Contribution

Hi!

I recently found out about Siag Office,
and I have to say it's a really nice office
suite.
My thought was that users of GNU/Linux
(the platform I use Siag Office on) should
be provided with an easy way to install
software, and so I wrote a little installer
that developers can use to create a one-
file-selfextracting installer with GUI for their
programs. I put together a installer version of
Siag Office and would like to know if I can send
the binary (which is about 3 Megs) to this
list, or if I should send it to a member
for testing.

--
--
Steffen Sobiech

Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones.