3.2.0 - Format/Directory menus non-working

Slackware 3.9, kernel 2.0.38, libc5, gcc 2.95.2, XawM, XFree86 3.3.3.1

Well, first off (unrelated to the subject), xfiler would segfault
at startup and xedplus would segfault as soon as I click a button.
Both were related to pthreads. No problems after recompiling those two
without it.

Now for the main part. The Format and Directory popup menus don't
work in open dialogs. I get the following message(s) when the dialog
is opened.
   Warning: Actions not found: PopupMenu

The error box has about four of those messages.
There are no errors when compiling but some warnings. I did catch one
with Menu.c from the Nws stuff but not sure if that's related (can you
tell I'm not a programmer?).

Menu.c: In function `ClassInitialize':
Menu.c:225: warning: passing arg 3 of `XtSetTypeConverter' from
incompatible pointer type

Arg 3 is XmuCvtStringToBackingStore

Anyhind, let me know what I should be looking at and I'll have
try to get this working.

Thanks,

--
>>ANIME SENSHI<<