Scheme In A Grid
Can Your Spreadsheet Do This?
Selects how values in a cell are displayed. Available
- Siag tries to guess the right number of decimals
- The values are not displayed at all.
- The values are displayed as integer values.
- Values are displayed as floating point numbers.
- A predetermined number of decimals are displayed.
- The number is interpreted as seconds since Jan 1, 1970
and the result is displayed as a date.
- Like Date, but the time is displayed instead.
- Groups thousands, millions and so on. Not implemented.
- Displays the value as a percentage, where 1 is 100%.
- The value is displayed in hexadecimal.
- Adds the currency symbol and displays two digits.
- User 1 - 5
- Five styles are reserved for the user's own purposes.
All the styles can be redefined, given a little care and understanding
of how printf works. Most formats are simply variations of floating
point, but Integer and Hex are by definition integer and are called
with integer arguments. Date and Time are really weird and should
be more flexible.
The style selection dialog