Re: Multiple PEN instances

From: Sean Cross (scross@skateboardinc.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 21:06:00 CEST

I am currently running 7 instances of Pen on my server:
Two for one web site, bound to a specific IP alias (ports 80 and 443), two for
another site bound to another IP alias (ports 80 and 443), and one for a
third web server.

I'm also load balancing port 3389 for Terminal Services.

The biggest caveat to remember is that you want to have the control ports of
each instance be different.

Other than that, I haven't seen any problems running multiple instances.