Pen 0.11.1 released

From: Ulric Eriksson (ulric@siag.nu)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 14:44:32 CEST

I just released version 0.11.1 of the Pen load balancer. It has the
following changes:

Penlogd now uses sigaction rather than signal. This was discussed earlier:
HUP or TERM signals didn't cause anything to actually happen until the
next log packet was received. Now the action happens right away.

The configure script checks for inet_aton in libresolve. Solaris users had
to add that manually before, and I (being a Solaris user) thought it
should be automatic.

A new makefile target for Slackware packaging. Just type "make tgz" to
get a package called pen.tgz which can be installed on Slackware.

Ulric