RE: QUestion on http lbr

From: surendersara <surendersara_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 02:19:09 -0400

Hi,

Actually what I explained is what I need. I just installed VMWARE with pen
installed.

Not sure how to make pen work. Not working. This is what I have done and is
setup...

This is what I do.

1. I start vmware
2. login as root/root
3. I open /etc/init.d/pen script

Setting are...

1. LOGFILE=/var/log/pen.log
2. PIDFILE=/var/run/pen.pid
3. CONTROLPORT=8888
4. CHROOTDIR=/chroot/pen
5. LBSERVER=raclbr
6. SERVER=172.2.1.155:800

Then rest of the if then for init.d to call
/bin/pen -C $CONTROLPORT -X -I $LOGFILE -p $PIDFILE $LBSERVER $SERVER1
..

I rebooted the server to take affect of the changes.

Not I try to login to http://raclbr:8888 --- dosent work

What I need is...

To call http://raclbr:80 or 8888 not sure what

To make the connection to eiher of these ( oracle needs sticky connections)

http://rac1pub.orabyte.com:8000
http://rac2pub.orabyte.com:8000

Can you please tell me what to do to make this work or what I have to
change...

Thanks
Surender