RE: Pen setup basic 101

From: surendersara <surendersara_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:57:47 -0500

Hi Ulric,

I followed the steps as stated in the note
http://siag.nu/hypermail/pen/0297.html.

1. When we go to http://raclbr it shows the index.html page from the
software.

2. I can ping rac1pub.orabyte.com and rac2pub.orabyte.com from raclbr...

3. After not being able to go the html page from oracle, we ran the second
part usong pen -df...

We saw the server1 and server2 ip's located, when we went to the
http://raclbr we still got to help page html and the forground process
showed nothing
Except

Mainlopp_select()

The screen stays there...no error is spit out...

Thanks
Surender Sara