Re: Fisrt access client distribution using hash

From: Karel Charousek <karel.charousek_at_cscargo.cz>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:18:18 +0100

>> we need to use hash to maintain http sessions.
>
> Pen has client tracking based on IP address built in. It is the
> default server selection algorithm. Wouldn't that be sufficient?

Hello,

I don't know if I understand right ....

When I do not use option hash, I do not lose http session consistency
and client distribution will be different?
It will be sufficient.
I don't need to point same client to same target server except of one
http session.

Can you briefly describe first access (= client is not yet in client
table) client distribution with 'Default Server Selection Algorithm'?

Regards

Karel