IP Addresses

From: Larry Lowry <Larry.Lowry_at_xwb.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:49:40 -0700

Hello all.

I am new to Pen and am just starting to play with it. It seems
really easy to use. I am confused on one issue though, even
with reading through the list archive.

I am running this on Windows loading IIS servers. The server
logs show the client IP address of the Load Balancer. I want/
must see the actual IP of the client making the request.

Is there a way around this? I see the question asked a lot in
the archives but I am reading a lot of confising answers.

TIA

Larry Lowry