Re: X-Forwarded-For?

From: Henry Bramlet <hbramlet_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:25:07 -0700

Right, but I am not seeing the X-Forwarded-For even before I put Pen
behind Apache.

So:
80:Apache

   \,/
4000:Pen ----> 8000:Mongrel
              \ \---> 8001:Mongrel
               '----> 8002:Mongrel

If I hit port 80, I get the X-Forwarded-For with the originating IP
address. On the other hand, if I make a request directly to 4000, no
X-Forwarded-For is added.