How to see the status of the blacklist in pen

From: Roberto Suarez Soto <robe_at_allenta.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:41:33 +0100

Hi,

        I'm new on the list, and with pen. So bear with me if there is something
obvious that I'm missing, or some FAQ that I've not read.

        I'm using pen 0.15.0 (the one shipped with Debian Etch). Is there any form of
seeing which servers are blacklisted? (either because they've been
automatically blacklisted or because I've blacklisted them manually) I've
tried with "servers" (using penctl) to see if some of the parameters listed
means that, but I think there's none. Is there any other way of knowing this?

        Thanks in advance.

--
        Roberto Suarez Soto                             Allenta Consulting
        robe_at_allenta.com                                   www.allenta.com