[Siag] Newbie - help compiling

From: Imad (magius@purdue.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 22:40:00 CET

Hi!

I'm new to Siag, but it looked really nifty, so I just had to try it.
Running OpenBSD 3.0, I made and installed XawM and Mowitz (0.1.1) using
the scripts (making a couple changes to a few headers so that Mowitz
would comipile), but when I run the configure script for Siag 3.5.0, I
always get

-------------------------------------
checking for main in -lXpm... yes
checking for main in -lMowitz... no
Mowitz library not found

-------------------------------------

Mowitz compiled and installed successfully, however, in
/usr/local/include/Mowitz, /usr/local/share/Mowitz, and
/usr/local/doc/Mowitz

Did I screw up somewhere?

Best,

--Imad "(e)magius" Hussain
  magius@purdue.edu
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you
give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deeal out death in
judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

--J.R.R. Tolkien via Gandalf, Book One of _Lord of the Rings_