Key bindings ?

From: Sven Crouse (svenc@qwest.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 02:40:17 CEST

Hi list. I've just installed Siag 3.5.7 on gentoo linux.

I'm having difficulty with the key bindings. "siag.scm" is obviously being
found and requiring keytable.scm, yet nothing is as it appears in
keytable.scm.

The classic Siag bindings are either unbound ( according to status text at
bottom of Siag ) or bound to different functions and Emacs inspired bindings
don't seem to work at all.

Creating my own keytable.scm with only (add_keybinding "C-f" "(forward_cell)")
I still get the Search dialog.

Sven