Here are a few pieces of software hosted here.
- Siag Office, a free office package which
consists of the spreadsheet Siag, the word processor PW, the animation
program Egon, the text editor XedPlus, the file manager Xfiler and the
previewer Gvu. Siag is easy to use, yet infinitely
flexible through multiple embedded interpreters and a plugin mechanism
that allows other programs to run inside the
main document. The supported interpreters are SIOD, Guile, Tcl, and Python.
- Shohei Mail, a multi-language, multi-function,
multi-server, multi-user, multi-context, multi-media Web-based mail
client, news client, calendar, and note server. Users can be in any
number of domains on any number of servers.
Web-based administration with different admins for different domains.
Features include an online calendar, notes,
users' personal Web pages, a news client, and is MIME aware.
- Webresolve, a tool to quickly resolve
IP addresses in Web server logs.
- XMagick, a library to integrate ImageMagick
with any X application.
- Myhtml, a line mode web browser in
under 1000 lines. Interesting or "curious" rather than useful.
- LibSDB, the simple database library,
provides a way to support multiple database management systems
in an application with negligeable overhead, in terms of code
as well as system resources. Supported databases include Gdbm, Lago,
Mimer, MySQL, Postgres, Sqlite, and Oracle.
- Sdbsiod, a version of George Carrette's
SIOD Scheme interpreter with support for libsdb.
- mod_log_sdb, an Apache module which
allows logging to any database supported by libsdb.
- mod_sql_sdb, a ProFTPD module
which allows ProFTPD to authenticate users against any SQL database
supported by LibSDB, including Mysql, Postgres, Oracle and Sqlite.
- Sdbgrey, a greylisting policy server for postfix.
- Ulric's Router Construction Kit helps you create
self-contained Linux installations on a single floppy, with space
to spare. It is meant for router installations in labs or live
environment, but also for boot/root/installation/rescue disks.
- Pen, a load balancer for TCP based protocols
such as HTTP or SMTP.
- Dwatch, a program to monitor processes
and TCP ports.
- neXtaw, a NeXt lookalike widget set.
- The Mowitz widget library.
- The Kylie web browser.
- O3read, a standalone converter for the
OpenOffice.org swriter (*.sxw) and scalc (*.sxc) formats.
It doesn't depend on Open Office or any other external tools or libraries.
- Ucron. This cron daemon allows crontabs to be
centrally managed and distributed to any number of nodes.
It runs alongside the system's standard crond.
- Parsecgi, an application which takes values
from html forms and saves them in a file, so they can be easily used by
- Mr Big, a Windows client
for the Big Brother monitoring system.
- A program to control egg incubators
- A Xymon monitor for the Netgear ReadyNas
- A Xymon monitor for the Qnap NAS
- A Xymon monitor for SAN switches
Ulric Eriksson - April 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org