Leaving mailing list before I put my foot in my mouth again

I was hoping that I could, as a potential end-user, contribute
suggestions to improve Siag. Much as you guys have been fairly
cordial, I get the feeling that what I have mostly done is get in over
my head and put my foot in my mouth. From what I can tell, Siag is
still a work in progress and intentionally so, and is not quite yet
intended for Joe End-user, which is pretty much what I am. If I have
said anything useful, I am glad, but I think that I have mostly tested
your patience.

This will be my last post. I think.

--J. J.