3.1 is out, and: What's going on?

The last 20 hours, the web site has taken 4000 hits from all over the
world. Not that I mind the sudden interest, but does anyone have a clue
why?

I'm abandoning the country for a few days, so I wrapped up 3.1 and put it
in ftp://ftp.edu.stockholm.se/pub/siag/siag-3.1.0.tar.gz. No curses or Gtk
support at all yet, that will come later. I'm working on the Gtk interface
at the moment, trying to get it up to the same standard as the Xt one.

Ulric