Re: Non-member submission from [Willian Sanchez<wisanche@netscape.net>] (fwd)

On Sat, 2 Jan 1999, Ulric Eriksson wrote:

> [...]

PW uses ispell for spelling checking. The environment variable DICTIONARY
can be used to set the dictionary to use. That is, if ispell is set up so
that it works outside of PW, it should work just the same inside.

Menus and messages are stored in the file
$SIAGHOME/common/dictionary.$LANG. Currently only Swedish is available.
You can add Spanish by taking the file dictionary.sv and replacing all the
Swedish text with Spanish. The file is a simple plain text file
where each line contains a message in English, one or more tabs and the
translated message. Save the file in the same place using the name
dictionary.es_ES.ISO8859-1 (I think). Set your LANG and restart Siag.

And of course, send me the file so it can be distributed with Siag.

Ulric