A bug I've found...

Hi,

    I've just downloaded version 3.1.3 of Siag Office.  It's a wonderful
program, and since I've always tried to use Scheme to solve my problems,
I'm sure Siag  is going to become the application of choice for my work.

    I'm writing this because I've found a bug that causes Siag to exit
without a warning.

    This happens when after "unsetting" a block, you try to select an
entire column or row. The program just exits.

    I hope you can find a fix for this.

                    Rodrigo Alfonso Guzmán.

(raguzman@impsat1.com.ar)

Salta - Argentina