siag on irix?

Has anyone got siag running on irix?

I got it to compile, but when I try to run one of the applications, I
see:

devirix-strombrg> ./pw
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "LightYellow"
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: KP_Right
Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>KP_Right:        forward-char()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: KP_Left
Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>KP_Left: backward-char()'
Bus error
devirix-strombrg>

Any guesses at a solution to this problem?

BTW, it built and ran pretty well on solaris and linux.