PW bugs

Hi,

I'm using pw for the first time and here are some of observations:
(Note: I'm runniing Redhat 6.0 and installed a
binary relase: siag-Linux-i586-3.1.21.tar.gz)

 1. Every time I push the save button the box for choosing filename is
displayed, even if I have already choosen a filename. Also the statusbar at the
top of the pw window ins't updated with the new filename, it keeps on
displaying "noname.pw".

2. If I highlight some text I can format it (switch to bold etc.), but if the
cursor is moved to another line it doesn't work, even if the text is still
highlighted.

Regards,
Johan Bengtsson
 --
Tent Of Miracles - the unofficial homepage of the legendary band Spirit:
http://www.lls.se/~johanb/spirit/