Two problems with siag 3.1.22

I can't compile the latest siag out-of-the-box.
The problems is that xfiler can't find the script makeicons.

The other problem is a bug raised against my siag debian
package:

In function wrapper in file siodi.c, repl_driver is always called with
want_init set to zero, which appears to be a typo (want_init should be
initialized to 1, not 0).  want_init == 0 prevents loading of an init
file (specified on the command-line with the -i option).

This bug is also present in the current upstream release (3.1.22).

ciao
--
Davide Barbieri
paci@prosa.it   - http://www.prosa.it/   - commercial opensource support