No X-Forwarded-For header for http POST requests

From: Sirko Zidlewitz <sz_at_bytecamp.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:07:03 +0200

Hello,

we are running pen with some thousand virtual hosts.
Therefore I decided not to use penlogd, but mod_log_sql
and mod_extract_forwarded, because its esier to create
all these separate access logs from a database.

We use FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p5, pen-0.15, mod_log_sql 1.18
and mod_extract_forwarded-1.4 .

The -H switch is activated and I did a penctl http.

My problem ist, there seems to be no X-Forwarded-For
header for http POST requests. All POST requests seem
to come from load balancer.
GET requests are logged correctly.

Any ideas?

Regards