/dev/poll patch for pen

From: Chris Elsworth <chris_at_shagged.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 03:15:32 +0000

Hello,

I couldn't find any patches for pen to try the Solaris /dev/poll
system out, so in a couple of hours of free time I made one:

http://spork.qfe3.net/pen/pen_devpoll_chrise20051213.diff

This should apply cleanly to 0.15.0.
Sorry it's a mess, but it seems to work. I didn't bother adding any
new options or defines, it simply replaces the poll system that was
already there, so with the patch you can choose between /dev/poll or
select.

I'd be happy to hear from anyone who successfully uses it and sees any
performance gain/drop :)

Ulric has full permission to clean it up and incorporate it into a
release if he likes :)

--
Chris