Re: /dev/poll patch for pen

From: Ulric Eriksson <ulric_at_siag.nu>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:48:58 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005, Chris Elsworth wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I couldn't find any patches for pen to try the Solaris /dev/poll
> system out, so in a couple of hours of free time I made one:

[...]

> Ulric has full permission to clean it up and incorporate it into a
> release if he likes :)

Thanks, I might just do that once it's been tested a bit.

I tried it myself and it Seems to Work (tm). But that's not
saying much since it's not on a live system with real traffic.

Anyone trying this out, please send feedback to me/Chris/the list
so we can get /dev/poll support into a release for public
consumption.

Ulric