Pen 0.16.0 released

From: Ulric Eriksson <ulric_at_siag.nu>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:25:58 +0100 (CET)

I have released Pen 0.16.0 in the usual place:

http://siag.nu/pen/

It contains one new feature. Clients that are rejected by an
access list can now be connected to an "abuse server" instead of
just being disconnected. That way you can tell leechers what they
can do. ;-)

Since the access lists can be made dynamic by combining penctl
with some scripting, this feature can be used in clever ways
which I leave to your imagination.

I have also changed the configure option for ssl to something
which makes its experimental status clear.

One reason for this release is make recent source available.
Chris: can you check that your patches apply to this version? In
that case I see another release coming up in a few days.

Ulric