Web stats not being generated

From: Nathan Butcher <n-butcher_at_gol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:18:47 +0900

I'm trying to get the web stats option to generate web stats but nothing
is appearing.

What's weird is that I did the same thing on my test server and no such
problem. All things being equal it should work.... except for the fact
that the system I can't get it working on it is set to accept 2000
connections and remember 20,000 clients (as opposed to the defaults).

Would I be correct in guessing that the webstats is failing because of
such high values?