regarding your site

            We'll Submit Your Site To

                    Over 800

     Search Engines, Directories, & Indices

                 For Only $39.95

     ***  100% Money Back Guarantee  ***

*** Immediately Increase Your Sites Exposure ***

 For Less Than 5 Cents Each We Will Submit Your
 Web Site To Over 800 Of The Net's Hottest Search
 Engines, Directories & Indices.

 If your site isn't listed in the Search Engines,
 how can people find you to buy your products
 or services?

 For just $39.95 we'll take the work load off your
 back instead of you trying to do it manually which
 can take hours upon hours and even days to do.

 We're the professionals that are here to help
 you have a shot at having a successful marketing
 experience with the internet.

 You know as well as we that your time is
 best utilized managing your business and not
 sitting at some keyboard hours upon hours
 trying to save less than 5 cents for each
 submission. See how it's kind of crazy to try
 to tackle this on your own.  It's just not
 cost effective to try to do this yourself to
 save just $39.95.

 See why businesses both large and small have
 come to us to utilize our services.  Hotels,
 Motels, On-Line Stores, Travel Agents, Colleges,
 Universities, Governments, Fortune 500 companies,
 Movie Studios, Chambers Of Commerce and many,
 many more.  Shouldn't you give us a call now?

 Here's how easy it is to order.

 Call us toll free at (800) 771-2003 in the USA
 or Canada or (916) 771-4739 outside the USA
 and we'll provide you with all the necessary
 information to get you submitted Right Away...

REMOVE INSTRUCTIONS

To be removed from our email list, please return
this message with the word, "remove" (without
quotes) in the subject line.