Block>Block Style seems not to work.

what did I wrong?

I've read you nice explanation about how to use the fill block
correct.  That was really heplful.  but now I want to set a block
r2c2 to r20c4 to fixed style.  I'm not able to do it :(

Thanks in Advance,
  Joerg

BTW.  I use siag on a Solaris 2.5.1 machine and with every open of a new
sheet I've specify where to find siag.scm (it's /usr/local/lib/X11/siag/siag/)
Is there any enviroment variable to set?

--
Joerg Schoeppe - Customer Support Engineer - Mentor Graphics Deutschland GmbH
joerg_schoeppe@mentorg.com    fon: +49 (0)89 575097  fax: +49 (0)89 57096-433