Is this list active?

I've been subscribed to this list for about two weeks, and have seen no
traffic.  Are there others out there?  If so, has anyone had problems opening a
123 spredsheet with Siag?  When I open the file no data is displayed.  Once, I
got the top row to show, but not the other 138 rows below it.  Now, I can't
even get that row to show.  I saved the file as a .wk1 file from Excel, and
then tried saving it as a .wk1 file from Quatro Pro.  I got the same results
from both programs.
 --

Mike White	jmwhite@mail.hot1.net