Pen and clients behind Proxy

From: QUASIM MAHROOF (quasimm@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 12:18:38 CEST

Hi,

I have setup pen on my linux server to load balance between three apache web servers. The majority of my clients access the internet through their corporate Proxy and as such appear to come from ONE IP address.

So, if they have a hundred users on their LAN who access my web site they all appear to come from one IP address and PEN in turn redirects all those connections from that one IP address to one web server for HTTPS.

I want to be able to load balance those connections from that one iP addess to multiple web servers whilst maintaining session state. Is that possible ?.

The majority, if not all of my clients have the same setup. I would appreciate your input as this is becomming a major issue for me.

Some one said " Dont get The HUMP, Get The HEMP" . It aint workin people :)

Thank you,

Kaz, Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com