Autoconf

Siag is now converted to autoconf and the change checked into CVS, so it
will go into any future releases.

The CVS tree seems pretty stable now, so I took the opportunity to crank
out another beta, appropriately called siag-3.1.0beta2.tar.gz and located
in ftp://siag.edu.stockholm.se/pub/siag/. The only change besides
microscopic bugfixes is the autoconf stuff, so this is only for those
interested in that particular area of development.

It "works", i.e. configures, compiles and appears to run on these
platforms:

 - Sparc, Solaris 2.5.1, X11R6, GCC
 - Sparc, Solaris 2.5.1, X11R5, Sun's compiler
 - Sparc, Linux, X11R6, GCC
 - Intel, Linux, X11R6, EGCS, old libc
 - Intel, Linux, X11R6, GCC, new libc

That's all I have, except for the Mklinux box which somebody seems to have
rebooted into toaster mode.

Ulric