Simple Database Library
Ulric's Router Construction Kit
A lightweight HTML parser that actually works
The input is parsed into a tree which is then processed recursively
to produce a single list of boxes.
And then what?!
Here's a whole browser:
Looks simple, eh? Let's do it!
- Start with a url given on the command line.
- Parse the url.
- Use http to deliver the url into a cache file. The name of the file
is returned to the main loop.
- The file is parsed into a tree.
- The tree is displayed.
- References are listed.
- The user enters a number or ^D to quit.
- The reference is combined with the current url to make a new one.
- Continue with 1.
Done: line mode browser in under 1000 lines.
Download over HTTP
echo "Content-type: text/html"